Friday, October 24, 2008

Poor Tyler

So my Brother is a disaster : ( He hurt himself again, by Hyper-extending his Knee; and now he is in a lot of pain. With him calling asking if his meniscus can pop out of his knee, because the swelling is so bad ; it seems to be he need to change his job style. Either that or maybe wear a knee brace. Although this is a different Injury that what has happened before, it all seems centered on his one unstable knee, boo :( Well i hope he gets better and maybe has less pain, it is hard to watch him and it read s on his face.

So other than a little family Injury, i am meeting my cousins this Sunday for a little hanging out time, should be some good fun and I am looking forward to it. I also raid tonight and dread getting ready, so much to do so little time. But i can't blame that on anyone but myself, too many other things to do : D

.... and now time for another day at work . . . . *goes to write letter* : D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home