Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wrath

So it is Wednesday and I am stoked for the Release of WoW Wrath of the Lich King. I will probably end up going to the South Edmonton Common Best Buy tonight and grabbing my 3 copies and no i am not that greedy that i need 3 : P I am helping out Janita and Peter and buying their keys as well. Seeing as they are currently overseas *misses Nita* : (

I hope once i get the game though, that i can easily get it set up for myself and then the game ready to go for them as well, here is praying. I know for myself i am character ready, i have some easy skill-ups ready for Kirayla and her JC and same for Linnara and Tailoring. I figure they will be my first two to begin the leveling process, seeing as Kirayla requires Linnara to farm for her. How silly is that, that i make a priest a farmer over a hunter! Oh well, my main needs 2 professions : P

Other than that, i have Track tonight, unless it gets cancelled which it shouldn't. Although i did show up diligently to practice on Monday only to find that there was chair and an Orchestra practicing in the Butterdome, silly me and forgetting Remembrance day. Lest we Forget *head desk*

Anyways my Remembrance day was as unproductive as possible. I did nothing, and then was hoping to raid and well the Servers were down to 10:30 p.m., to which point i logged on to say hi and then went to bed. I had to get up for work and all.

Ok, i need to learn how to cook better. Seeing as this morning before work, i decided that soft boiled eggs would be a great thing for breakfast. So i started to boil my eggs and after a nice minute . . . . took them out to eat. My mom was asking me how long i had them in and was warning me they would be undercooked. Needless to say I ignored her warning and began eating them . . . . . to which extent my eggs were grossly undercooked!! So my mom suggested i nukerwave them, so i did such, although i wanted to put the egg in the shell in the Microwave, to which was another mistake! In the end i ate my eggs and am currently still feeling sick from the Breakfast, Never again!!!!!

Now to continue studying my books and maybe play around online in between chapters : D Hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home